You will find further information at section 3.1.4, 4.4.2, 4.7.7 and 4.9.2 of the Technical Guidelines.
All orders and for incomplete documentations submitted less than 21 days before set-up time Messe Düsseldorf adds a surcharge of 35% on the fees.
Prices include material (rental), construction and dismantling.
Including all installation work, and supply pipes.
Decisions on exact number and location of sprinkler heads will be made after submission of the stand drawing.
In order to ensure proper professional planning of a sprinkler system, we will require the following information:
- Stand floor plan for each floor (to scale: 1:50 or 1:100)
- Reflected ceiling plan for each floor, including height changes and spray obstructions (to scale: 1:50 or 1:100)
- Information on the ceiling material (wood, gypsum, metal or other material)
- Cutaway drawings (to scale: 1:50 or 1:100)
- Information on wall heights (unless same as ceiling height)
- Information on desired supply location
- Information on structural construction aspects and/or mounting options
Sprinkler system information
The piping consists of threaded steel tubes.
The supply is fed in through floor ducts (maximum of 18 sprinklers per supply).
A clear ceiling void of at least 10 cm is required for laying of the pipes.
The maximum protection area per sprinkler (unless limited by walls, overhangs etc.) is 12 m² (3 m x 4 m), the average sprinkler protection area is 7.5 m2 to 8 m².
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more